Personal information that we collect about you
We collect and use information about you to ensure that we can provide you with a luxury online retail experience. You provide us with your information directly when you make a purchase, sign up to our emails or participate in a competition.
We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details, if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone. Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email. Where you have chosen to create a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and you can change your password for your SusanneSimonisInteriors.com at any time.
When you make a purchase with SusanneSimonisInteriors.com, we will collect necessary information about you to ensure we can fulfill your order. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
- Identity information – such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender;
- Contact information – such as your postal address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Financial information – such as your bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction information – such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
- Technical information – such as information from your visits to our website, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and/ or the App;
- Profile information – such as your username and password, orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services;
- Marketing information – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us;
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
If you fail to provide personal information to us where we need to collect it by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
When you place an order with us for products or services that will be delivered we will need to take additional contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your order. We may use third party couriers to deliver your order and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
->Information you give us
You may give us information about you by contacting us on our website www.susannesimonisinteriors.comwhen you create an account with us, when you register or visit us in one of our venues or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media channels on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, when you report a problem with our website or when you join any marketing scheme.
->Information we collect about you
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- The information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You have certain rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations and other data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You can:
- request access to your personal information and how we process it
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
- ask us to delete your personal information
- object to us processing your personal information
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your data. After this period, your information will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous. Your personal data is retained in accordance with the following criteria: When you have purchased from SusanneSimonisInteriors.com we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date in line with current SK tax laws.
When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment.
When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of SusanneSimonisInteriors.com, such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service. When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How we protect your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
By using this site you accept our terms
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.